Wed, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make cupcake with cake mix. cupcake with cake mix is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cupcake with cake mix easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cupcake with cake mix! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso in 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 package Reese's Minis (frozen)
- For the peanut butter buttercream:
- 3 sticks softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used creamy)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 5 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 7 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- FOR THE CUPCAKES: Preheat oven to 350°F and line your muffin tins with cupcake liners
- In a large bowl beat together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, espresso mixture and vanilla and beat until well combined
- Transfer mix into the muffin tins (about 3/4 of the way full) makes 2 dozen cupcakes
- Bake in your preheated over for 18-21 minutes
- FOR FROSTING: in a large bowl cream softened butter with peanut butter until fluffy. Now gradually add in sifted powdered sugar until well blended.
- Add 4 tablespoons of heavy cream and vanilla. blend until moist. add your additional 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat until fluffy
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes when cooled and garnish with chopped Reese's minis!
That's cupcake recipes with cake mix, Special thanks to ameliaabowring for making this delicious recipe.