Fri, 12 2019
Hibachi (my way)Cook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make frozen food prep meals. frozen food prep meals is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen food prep meals easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen food prep meals! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Flat grill (Blackstone)
- 1 bag frozen peas and carrots
- Chicken (strips cut and seasoned)
- Rice of choice (cooked ahead of time and cold) I used yellow rice
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teriyaki sauce optional
- Make rice the night before or in the morning set in refrigerator till ready to use. 20 mins before making this set out frozen veggies, so they are not completely frozen when cooking. I set my veggies out when I start my pep work.
- Cut and season chicken (I only had chicken with the bone so I used chicken legs and pressure cooked them then took the meat off the bone) any kind of chicken will work
- Make sauce. When cooking this have everything by the grill and ready to go. This is a quick and fast dish.
- Heat up flat grill, wait till it’s hot put Olive oil on it and start the uncooked chicken. (if using cooked chicken already skip this step.) don’t forget to move food around so it don’t stick.
- When chicken is about done add the veggies separate from the chicken on the grill (add more Olive oil if needed)
- Keep moving food around so it don’t stick (my attempt of an heart lol.)
- Add the rice next and the cooked chicken wait for a few mins then mix all the food together
- Add sauce after all food has heated though. The rice will stick if you don’t move the food around
- Done when there’s no sauce that u can see on the flat grill...
- Grilling heat - start on high, for cooking the chicken and heating up the grill. Turn to medium heat when adding the veggies. Add Olive oil whenever you need too.
- Last step remove food quickly and immediately clean the grill... after taking food inside. For grill cleaning tips feel free to send me a message or a chat..
That's frozen food prep meals, Special thanks to N.M.C.M. for making this delicious recipe.