Sun, 12 2019
Vickys Gingerbread Snowmen & Reindeer, Decorating Idea
It's easy to learn how to make gingerbread men simple easy . gingerbread men simple easy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make gingerbread men simple easy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the gingerbread men simple easy ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 pre-baked gingerbread men shapes - see my link below for a recipe
- 1 icing sugar + water to make glaze
- 1 cocoa powder
- 1 icing gel colours
- 1 decorating pearls, choc chips, writing icing pens
- Here is my favourite gingerbread recipe - there are some other cookie decoration ideas within it too https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350136-vickys-giant-gingerbread-men-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free
- For the reindeer make a thick glaze with icing sugar and a little water - add some cocoa to colour it brown
- Turn the man upsides down so the legs are at the top
- Spread it into the shape shown and set a red or black sweet on the end for a nose
- Set aside to dry
- Make white glaze for the snowmen and spread it all over the cookie. This is great for covering cookies that got overbrowned at the edges!
- I like to dust with some shimmer powder to make them a bit sparkly
- Use choc chips, sugar pearls, raisins or anything you like to make the eyes, nose, mouth & buttons
- Set aside to dry
- Pipe some leftover white icing on to make eyes on the reindeer and use a black icing pen to do the pupils, mouth and ear outlines
- Use some coloured icing or an icing pen to give scarf detail, add a hat if you like!
- Let dry again and they're done!
That's gingerbread men simple easy recipes, Special thanks to [email protected] Free-From Cookbook for making this delicious recipe.