Sun, 12 2019
' class='card-img-top mb-3 lazyload' data-src='https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/2618777_d5389f87ab9bac85/1200x630cq70/photo.jpg'>
It's easy to learn how to make homemade royal icing recipe. homemade royal icing recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make homemade royal icing recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the homemade royal icing recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 8-10 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 125 g sugar
- 125 g flour
- 3 g baking powder (I used ROYAL)
- 2 eggs
- 200 g colored icing (black, orange, red, silver…) depending on what you want to do
- 50 g other colored icing so it contrasts with the other color. (for example, if the base is orange, use black)
- Prepare the cupcake molds and preheat oven to 180°C/350°F
- Put melted butter, eggs, and sugar into a bowl and mix well.
- Gradually sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl while mixing continuously.
- Pour into cupcake molds and bake for 20-25 minutes until puffy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool a little.
- To decorate, spread out your chosen main or base color.
- I used orange icing and cut into circles with a circle mold.
- Put on the other color into the shape you like with a knife and put on the orange circle.
That's homemade royal icing recipe, Special thanks to cookingwithsmiles for making this delicious recipe.