Sat, 12 2019
Red Hot & Spicy CondimentCook time : 1 hour, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make indian onion condiments . indian onion condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make indian onion condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the indian onion condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup Cooking oil
- 1/3 cup Garlic (Blended)
- 1 cup Big red indian onion (Blended)
- 1 cup Dry red chilli (Blended)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3 tsp Fine salt
- 1 tsp Stock powder
- 1/2 cup Warm water
- Optional filling
- 1 cup Fried anchovies
- 500 grams Chicken (Cut into 6) - Marinated with 1 TSP salt & 1 TSP tumeric powder then deep fried
- 1 can Sardine (Weight around 400gm) With 1/2 TSP salt
- Heat up cooking oil in a pan. Simmer all ingredients start with onion and garlic. Once the onion and garlic caramelised, stir in blended dry red chilli & let simmer until some oil comes seen. Follows by the rest of the ingredients and let them simmer again until some oil come seen
- Use one of the optional filling to add into the condiment. Make sure anchovies and chicken are fried before adding them into the condiment
That's indian onion condiments recipes, Special thanks to MomiNina for making this delicious recipe.