Mon, 12 2019
Stuffed Italian Bread
It's easy to learn how to make italian bread. italian bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make italian bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the italian bread! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Italian Loaf (about 12in.)
- 1 stick Butter (melted)
- 1 oz Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Minced Onion
- 2 clove Garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 3 tsp Chopped Parsley
- 12 oz Grated Cheese (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the melted butter, olive oil, onion, garlic, Dijon mustard, poppy seeds and parsley in a bowl.
- Cut bread into cubes with "X" slices without cutting all the way through the bottom crust.
- Pour butter mixture carefully into the "X" cracks and over the top of the bread using a spoon. Fill cracks with the grated cheese.
- Wrap entire loaf with foil, sealing the sides properly and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and unwrap. Bake for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
That's italian bread, Special thanks to QueenB1303 for making this delicious recipe.