Thu, 12 2019
Young Jackfruit gravy(Sayur nangka)
It's easy to learn how to make jackfruit . jackfruit is one of my favorite menu.
How to make jackfruit easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the jackfruit ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Jackfruit Young Green
- 2 bay leaves
- (250 ml) of 1 C (250 ml) of thick C coconut milk water mix with 1
- Salt to season
- 5 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 - 5 eye chilis red bird ' s
- 1 inch turmeric
- 1 inch galangal
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 candlenuts / kemiri
- 1 lemongrass stalk of (remove the stalks)
- 1 tsp shrimp paste / belacan / terasi
- Boil the young green jackfruit/nangka until it is very soft, probably about 30 minutes or longer. Drain and set aside
- Heat some oil in a pot and saute the ground spices until fragrant. Season with salt. Add the nangka and coconut milk. Bring to boil and then lower the heat to simmer for another 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Turn off the heat
That's jackfruit recipes, Special thanks to Mamta Maya for making this delicious recipe.