Tue, 12 2019
Margherita pizza topping
It's easy to learn how to make margherita pizza recipe. margherita pizza recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make margherita pizza recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the margherita pizza recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 8 basil leaves
- 3 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 5 tbsp san marzano whole tomatoes
- For authentic pizza Napoli you can use my dough recipe attached below. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355031-napoletana-dough-for-pizza-or-calzone
- Blend the tomato sauce in the blender. Just for a tiny bit and in the slowest speed, so the tomato just mix up a little. You don't want it too blended.
- First spread the tomato sauce on the dough. If you are cooking on the oven, leave it cooking only with the tomato sauce until the dough is 2 minutes from finishing cooking.
- Open the oven and add the mozzarella.
- Close the oven and leave it cooking until you see the mozzarella almost melting. Don't let the mozzarella melt completely, so you don't over cook it.
- Take the pizza out of the oven.
- Add the basil leaves, salt and olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
That's margherita pizza recipe, Special thanks to Rafael Sanches for making this delicious recipe.