Thu, 12 2019
Instant Pot Hamburger and RiceCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make meal planning instant pot. meal planning instant pot is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meal planning instant pot easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meal planning instant pot! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 pound ground beef (2 pounds)
- 1/2 onion diced (1)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (2)
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth (3 1/2)
- 1 cup rice (2)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 stalks celery diced (celery seeds as alternative (3)
- Sauté hamburger, onion and celery in instant pot and drain grease
- Use the ingredients in parentheses to double
- Combine chicken broth and can of cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour mixture over the hamburger mixture
- Sprinkle rice over top of all ingredients and press it into the liquid
- Set instant Pot on manual for 10 minutes. When done quick release. Stir and let set for about 5 minutes then serve
That's meal planning recipes instant pot, Special thanks to ldscorpio1 for making this delicious recipe.