Mon, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make meatloaf cupcakes recipe. meatloaf cupcakes recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meatloaf cupcakes recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meatloaf cupcakes recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 oz ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup onion
- 1/8 cup mushroom
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 pinch salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine, in a mixing bowl, ground beef, mushroom, onion, ketchup, mayo, and mustard.
- Add all dry ingredients, and mix in. Mixture should dry out and be packable.
- Grease inside of cupcake pan with butter, and pack meat into cupcake mold (or 2 if your pan is smaller). Fill rest of spots with 1/2" water.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
That's meatloaf cupcakes recipe, Special thanks to ThatStecksyChef for making this delicious recipe.