Tue, 12 2019
Cruciferous Crunch with Sliced Almonds
It's easy to learn how to make paleo brussel sprout . paleo brussel sprout is one of my favorite menu.
How to make paleo brussel sprout easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the paleo brussel sprout ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 Tps. Olive oil
- 1 bag Trader Joe's Cruciferous Crunch
- 1/2 bag Trader Joe's Shaved Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tps. Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Trader Joe's Toasted Sliced Almonds
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional: Curry powder to taste and a pinch of Cayenne powder
- Sauté the whole bag of Cruciferous Crunch with half a bag of Shaved Brussels Sprouts in a little olive oil for 5 min.
- Add vinegar/lemon juice
- Add toasted slides almonds
- Add seasoning and taste
- Optional: Curry powder with a pinch of cayenne powder could also be added to taste for a fun spicy switch.
That's paleo brussel sprout recipes, Special thanks to Bibi for making this delicious recipe.