Fri, 12 2019
Pancakes (no egg, no milk? NO PROBLEM!!)
It's easy to learn how to make pancake recipe no eggs. pancake recipe no eggs is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pancake recipe no eggs easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pancake recipe no eggs! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 egg OR 2 Tbsp of water ( if you're out of eggs or can't eat them)
- Sift all your dry stuff together in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside
- Melt your butter in/on either a 1) medium skillet OR 2) an electric griddle / skillet over medium high heat (or 375°F for electric users) drain into small bowl after thoroughly coating your cooking surface.
- Add your 3/4 C water, your egg (beaten) OR your 2 Tbsp water (if you're not using egg) to your butter and mix well.
- Dump your wet into your dry and blend until well combined. It's ok if the batter is lumpy.
- Cook over medium high heat or 375°F (electric users) just like you would a boxed pancake mix.
- Just in case you've NEVER cooked a pancake before, wait until your skillet or griddle sizzles when you flick a few drops of water on it. If you get a loud sizzle and no water your pans hot enough.
- Then pour about 1/4 C batter into your griddle, wait until the edges are dry and are holding small bubbles all the way around (about 4 minutes)
- Flip and cook another 4 minutes or until cooked through.
That's pancake recipe no eggs, Special thanks to Rebecca for making this delicious recipe.