Mon, 12 2019
Neapolitan Pizza Dough
It's easy to learn how to make pizza dough recipe. pizza dough recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pizza dough recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pizza dough recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 165 grams Flour (Caputo 00 flour is best, bread flour is good)
- 3 1/5 grams Salt (Kosher or Table)
- 2 2/5 grams Instant Yeast (I use Fleischmann's quick-rise)
- 104 grams Water
- Note for bakers: The weights in this recipe can be represented as ratios for easily calculating required ingredients for large batches. The salt, yeast, water, are represented as percentages of the initial weight of the flour used. The ratios are as follows: Flour: 100% Salt: 2% Instant yeast: 1.5 % Water: 65% For example if you want 10 pizza's, multiply the 160g of flour per pizza by 10 (equals 1,600g). Then multiply 1,600 by 0.02 to find the required salt, 0.015 for the yeast, 0.65 for the water.
- Combine flour, salt, yeast in a large bowl and mix until homogeneous.
- Add water and incorporate into dry ingredients using hands or mixer on slow speed until no dry flour remains on bottom of bowl.
- Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and allow to rise at room temperature for 8 to 12 hours.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and divide into 270g even balls. Place each in a covered quart-sized deli container or in a zipper-lock freezer bag. Place in refrigerator and allow to rise at least 2 more days, and up to 4.
- Remove from refrigerator, shape into balls, and allow to rest at room temperature for at least 2 hours before baking.
- Bake as hot as possible (if you have the right equipment, 900-1,000 Fahrenheit) until crust is darkened and toppings bubble (2-3 minutes if cooking at 900 Fahrenheit).
That's pizza dough recipe, Special thanks to RiceCake for making this delicious recipe.