Tue, 12 2019
Spring Fresh Asparagus and Goats Cheese Tart
It's easy to learn how to make puff pastry recipe ideas. puff pastry recipe ideas is one of my favorite menu.
How to make puff pastry recipe ideas easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the puff pastry recipe ideas! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 shallow baking dish
- 1 sheet puff pastry rolled to half centimeter thick
- 1 dozen green asparagus tips
- 1 baby courgette sliced lengthways
- 1 handful garden peas
- 1 chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp soft garlic cheese
- soft goats cheese
- finely grated parmesan
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 handful fresh mint
- dried oregano
- 2 tsp evoo
- Lemon zest
- Lightly grease the baking dish. Roll out the pastry to appox half a cm thic and line the bottom of the baking dish. Prick the pastry with a fork and blind bake for approx 5 minutes. Remove the pastry from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes while preparing the other ingredients.
- Mix the yoghurt and garlic cheese together and spread over the pastry as a base.
- Arrange the asparagus, peas, spring onions and courgette on the base. Tear the mint and sprinkle on. Arrange the goats cheese around the tart.
- Carefully, with your thumb over the top of the olive oil, sprinkle it over the top so the veg is covered but be careful not to use too much. Using a fine grater, grate the zest of a lemon over the top.
- Optional - I had some pastry left over so I twisted it and arranged it around the edges of the tart.
- Bake at 150°C for approx 20 minutes or untill the pastry is golden. When done, grate some parmesan cheese over the top. Eat hot or cold.
That's puff pastry recipe ideas, Special thanks to Jenny Atkinson for making this delicious recipe.