Sat, 12 2019
Oil free veg lollipopCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make quick snacks recipe veg. quick snacks recipe veg is one of my favorite menu.
How to make quick snacks recipe veg easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the quick snacks recipe veg! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup Grated cabbage
- 1 cup Boiled & grated potatoes
- 1 cup Grated carrot
- 1 /2 cup Boiled corn
- 1 /2 Green capsicum (finely chopped)
- 2 Green chilies finely chopped
- 2 tsp Green coriander
- 1/2 tsp1 Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Roasted flaxseed
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- 2 tsp Maida
- 1 tsp Kitchen king Masala
- 1 Lemon juice
- to taste Red chilli powder according
- to taste Salt
- Oil for greasing
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Combine all. Make dough. Apply oil on hands. Make balls of mixture.
- Pre Heat oven on 180°c for 10 minutes. Grease baking tray with oil. Place balls on baking tray. Bake these lollipops for 10 minutes or until golden brown. If top side is not brown flip the side. Bake again for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
That's quick snacks recipe veg, Special thanks to Vimmi Bhatia for making this delicious recipe.