Tue, 12 2019
Beef and Sausage Chili
It's easy to learn how to make sausage chili. sausage chili is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sausage chili easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sausage chili! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound hot or sweet italian sausage or.a combination, casings removed
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) fire roasted tomatos, drained reserve liquid
- 1 can (28 ounce) crushed tomatoes, drained reserve liquid
- 1/2 cup ketcup
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper and salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon or more to taste of hot sauce, such as franks brand
- TO FINISH
- 1/4 cup freshly grated romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet brown beef snd sausage and remove to a 2 to 4 quart crockpot
- Add all chopped vegetables and soften to skillet meat was cooked in about 5 minutes
- Add wine and reserved tomato liquid and simmer and reduce until almost gone, add to crockpot with meat
- Add all remaining ingredients, except romano cheese and parsley to crockpot and cover and cook on low 8 hours
- Strain out all excess fat and discard. Add cheese and parsley, stir in
- Serve in bowls, garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettece, sour cream, chopped tomatos and chopped jalapenos. Bread is also great for dipping
That's sausage chili, Special thanks to fenway for making this delicious recipe.