Mon, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make simple mince meat pies . simple mince meat pies is one of my favorite menu.
How to make simple mince meat pies easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the simple mince meat pies ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion (minced)
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 5 potatoes
- 4 dashes of worcestershire sauce
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can sweet peas
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or as much as you like
- Preheat oven to °400, Peel and wash potatoes, dice and begin to boil.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, onion, garlic, salt and pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until beef is browned.
- Drain corn and peas. When potatoes are done, mash well. Add ground beef to a glass baking dish.
- Top with corn, peas and then mashed potatoes. Coat top of potatoes with cheese. Bake for 20 min. Enjoy!!
That's simple mince meat pies recipes, Special thanks to pbutter for making this delicious recipe.