Wed, 12 2019
Neer DosaCook time : -, 12-14 Dosas
It's easy to learn how to make snacks recipe kannada video. snacks recipe kannada video is one of my favorite menu.
How to make snacks recipe kannada video easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the snacks recipe kannada video! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup Dosa Rice
- As required Water
- To taste Salt
- Soak the rice overnight. Morning blend rice and water to a fine paste. Transfer to a bowl and add more water. Right before making add a cup of very hot water.
- Keep a griddle on stove, when it is hot, smear few drops of oil. Take a ladle of the runny batter and pour quick little portions on the griddle making a round dosa. It will form holes and bubbles and laces. Rice batter always settles down in the bowl, be careful not to take thick batter from the bottom mix well while ladling out.
- Cover and cook for a minute. Open and add few drops of oil and turn the dosa. Cook for a few seconds, fold and serve. Once folded, this fold is forever. Do not even try to reverse it!!! Serve with chutney.
- Tips for getting it right (When not followed, the below points are also known as my mistakes and reasons for not getting it right before): Grind the rice to a very fine paste, to get soft dosas. Batter should be very runny, no measure for water – check the video for the consistency. Add hot water to the batter just before making the dosa. The dosa must be cooked on high flame/heat.
- This recipe is my entry for #ReshKitchen Recipe Writing Contest long with @cookpad_india.
That's snacks recipe kannada video, Special thanks to Rajani Warrier for making this delicious recipe.