Wed, 12 2019
Turkey Carcass Soup
It's easy to learn how to make turkey soup. turkey soup is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey soup easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey soup! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Turkey carcass (meaty) and all bones
- 6 Chicken bullion cubes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 5 stalks Celery, sliced
- 1 bag Carrots, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. each, Thyme, Dill weed, Pepper
- 1 tbl. Parsley
- 1/2 bag Egg Noodles
- Place carcass and bones in large pot, add water just to cover. Add chicken cubes. Boil gently 2 hrs., until falling apart. Remove all solids and set aside to cool.
- To broth add all vegs. and spices.
- Boil gently until carrots are al dente. Add noodles. Cover and boil gently until noodles are al dente.
- Meanwhile, pick all usable meat from cooled bones.
- Add meat to pot and turn off heat. Uncover. Adjust seasonings.
That's turkey soup, Special thanks to shela.sweeny for making this delicious recipe.