Mon, 12 2019
old fashion buttermilk biscuits
It's easy to learn how to make best ever buttermilk biscuits recipe. best ever buttermilk biscuits recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make best ever buttermilk biscuits recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the best ever buttermilk biscuits recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/4 cup shortning
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk (more as needed)
- preheat oven to 450 f, melt shortning in ovenproof skillet (i used cast iron)
- mix flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt in a bowl add buttermilk mix well add melted shortning make in to a soft dough with out over working or kneading it very light hands.
- shape dough in to balls place in skillet turning over to coat with shortning, flatten lightly.
That's best ever buttermilk biscuits recipe, Special thanks to cook wanabe for making this delicious recipe.