Sun, 12 2019
This is it! Japanese Souffle Cheesecake
It's easy to learn how to make cheesecake recipe water bath. cheesecake recipe water bath is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cheesecake recipe water bath easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cheesecake recipe water bath! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter (50g)
- 4 oz. sliced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 Eggs, separate yolk and white
- 3 Tbsp cake flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (90 g)
- to taste Vanilla extract
- ＊Tips＊ :Place the parchment paper on a round 7 inch cake pan. :Sift the flour. :Preheat oven to 320F (160C). :Prepare boiling water for the water bath. :Dry all baking tools. :Measure all ingredients before starting.
- Melt the cheese in milk. Turn off the heat, add butter and honey, then stir till melted. Set aside.
- Beat egg white with electric mixer till its a dense foam. Beat 3 min at high speed, add sugar, then 45 sec at low to medium speed.
- Add yolk into cheese mixture a third at time. Mix well.
- Add the flour into the cheese mixture until well mixed. Add vanilla oil to taste.
- Mix the meringue into the cheese mixture a third at a time.
- Pour into the cake pan, lift and drop the pan on the counter to pop the air bubbles (don't splash!).
- Bake in a water bath for 20 min. Reduce the heat to 280F (140C), and bake it another 40min. If the top starts to brown, cover with aluminum foil.
- Cool down in the oven for 30 min. then remove from the pan, if it is touchable.
- If using apricot jam, mix 1 tsp jam and 1 tsp warm water. Brush it over the top. Or you may sprinkle with powdered sugar. Please leave the cheese cake in the refrigerator at least for a day.
- Yummmm! Silky smooth! Enjoy (o´∀｀o)
That's cheesecake recipe water bath, Special thanks to Yuki for making this delicious recipe.