Tue, 12 2019
Easy Soup Curry with Simmered Chicken Wings
It's easy to learn how to make chicken curry soup. chicken curry soup is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chicken curry soup easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chicken curry soup! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 8 Chicken wing drumettes (the large end of the wing)
- 3 Potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 1/2 packages Curry roux (block)
- 1 tbsp Curry powder (optional)
- 1 large Water
- 1 Your choice of toppings, such as vegetables, soft-boiled eggs, etc.
- Boil the chicken wings in 1 liter of water. Diligently skim the scum while cooking.
- After about 30 minutes over medium heat, turn off the heat and let it rest for another 30 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the carrots and potatoes.
- Turn on the heat to medium. Add the carrots and potatoes.
- Add the curry roux and curry powder and simmer some more.
- Once the vegetables become tender, turn off the heat. Serve with other vegetables and a boiled egg.
That's chicken curry soup, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.