Tue, 12 2019
Thick Ass Three Meat Chili
It's easy to learn how to make chili without beans. chili without beans is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chili without beans easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chili without beans! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb Ground mild Italian sausage
- 1 lb Ground sirloin
- 1 packages Applewood bacon
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 large jalapeño pepper
- 1 Yellow onion
- 2 packages McCormick hot chili seasoning packet
- 4 can 8 ounce canTomato sauce
- 2 can 15.5 ounce can of light red kidney beans
- If possible use a cast-iron frying pan fry up the bacon first drain a little bit of the Bacon grease. Chop up the slices of bacon
- Cook the Italian sausage and the ground beef. to save time you can combine both of the meats while cooking
- Chop the onion red bell pepper and jalapeño I prefer to have large slices to add texture to the chili remember it's thick ass chili
- Combine all the meats and the produce together in a crock pot or slow cooker. Add the two season packets bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Once brought to a boil and let it simmer for about 20-30 minutes then turn heat to low
- I find that all the flavors seem to come together better when I heat it up the next day. So if you can let it sit for a day it should be worth while. If not no big deal the Italian sausage might be the dominant flavor
That's chili without beans, Special thanks to Do Shim for making this delicious recipe.