Tue, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make christmas cake recipe indian. christmas cake recipe indian is one of my favorite menu.
How to make christmas cake recipe indian easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the christmas cake recipe indian! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 100 milk mls
- 450 gm cream double
- 50 gms icing sugar
- pinch of strands saffron A
- 1 tsp rosewater
- pistachios chopped/ ground
- Warm the milk a bit and soak the saffron strands. I let it sit there until the milk went yellow.
- In another bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks start to form.
- Don't over whip the cream! :) Next add in the icing sugar, the rose water and finally the saffron infused milk along with the strands.
- Mix it all together and pour them into serving bowls. Let it sit in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
- Garnish with chopped or ground pistachios, and if you like to go all fancy, maybe add a edible silver leaf (which ofcourse I did not have hahha)
That's christmas cake recipe indian, Special thanks to Beula Pandian Thomas for making this delicious recipe.