Sun, 12 2019
Tarte de Petit Choux
It's easy to learn how to make christmas tree puff pastry recipe. christmas tree puff pastry recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make christmas tree puff pastry recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the christmas tree puff pastry recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Decorations (whatever you like)
- 1 pack for the ● part Heavy cream
- 1 Strawberries
- 1 Powdered sugar
- Please refer to the listed recipes to make each part of the tart.
Press the pate sucree dough into each tart tin and poke holes all over the bottom.
- Make enough almond cream for 8 portions and fill into each tart. Be careful not to overfill.
- If you have small tart tins, bake for 10 minutes at 180℃. If they are large, bake for 15 minutes at 180℃, keeping an eye on them. Once they are done, let cool.
Pipe mini choux onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake in the oven.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream, and once the crust has cooled, pipe into each choux. I recommend using 100 ml of heavy cream.
- ＜Finishing touches＞ In Step 4, once the tart has cooled, pour in the petit choux, strawberries and heavy cream. If you decorate it like a tree, it will look more elegant.
- When it's done, sift powdered sugar on top like snow.
That's christmas tree puff pastry recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.