Tue, 12 2019
John Legend's Macaroni and Cheese (Modified)
It's easy to learn how to make cranberry sauce martha stewart recipe. cranberry sauce martha stewart recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cranberry sauce martha stewart recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cranberry sauce martha stewart recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter (AVOID salted, adjust recipe accordingly if used), plus more for baking dish
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 (12 ounce) Cans ***Evaporated Milk** (*NOT Condensed*)
- 1/3 cup Skim Milk or Soy Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch Onion powder
- Olive Oil (small amount for boiling and milk sauce)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup - bread crumbs - plain (optional & at your discretion)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages extra-sharp cheddar (mexican blend works if Mont Jack below and Cheddar are together) cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack (w/ Cheddar is good as well) cheese, grated
- Paprika, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Generously butter a 13-by-9-inch glass baking dish; set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add salt, macaroni, and small amount of olive oil. Stir. Cook until al dente according to package directions. Drain, and return to pot. Add butter, and toss until pasta is coated and butter has melted; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk (blending preferred) together 2 cans evaporated milk, 1/3 skim/soy based milk (mix with water if not skim to get 1/3), and 2 large eggs. After mixing, then add seasoned salt, garlic powder, extremely small pinch onion powder (careful), 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper to the bowl with milk, stir well; set aside. In another medium bowl, combine cheeses and add (this is optional) 1/3-1/2 cup regular plain breadcrumbs; set aside.
- Place 1/3 macaroni in an even layer in the bottom of prepared baking dish; cover evenly with 1/3 cheese. Repeat for the next layer with remaining macaroni and cheese mixture. Repeat again until macaroni and separate cheese are done. Pour milk mixture evenly over contents of baking dish, (Drain a very small amount if you insist, otherwise EXPECT a quite wet liquidy dish, it's fine.) Sprinkle with paprika. Bake until top layer is lightly* browned, 35 to 45 minutes. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your sides, drinks, etc.
- Indulge in bliss!
That's cranberry sauce martha stewart recipe, Special thanks to J. Nicholas for making this delicious recipe.