Thu, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make gingerbread house glue recipe. gingerbread house glue recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make gingerbread house glue recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the gingerbread house glue recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Whole chicken
- 2 onion large diced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 cardamoms
- 5 cloves
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsps ginger paste
- 2 tbsps garlic paste
- 2 chiles green
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 3 tbsps yogurt
- to taste Salt
- coriander leaves onion Freshly chopped and sliced for garnish
- I washed and removed the skin off the chicken. To make the marinade, I mixed together the ginger & garlic pastes, chilli, turmeric, coriander, garam masala powders, yogurt, salt and a 1tbsp of oil. I let the chicken marinate in the fridge for 3 - 4 hours
- When you are ready to cook it. In a nice large deep pot, add some oil, and once hot add some chopped onions, cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and cardamoms. Also add a couple of green chillies, a bay leaf and saute until the onions have softened
- Add the marinated chicken along with the marinade. Let the marinade start to cook until the oil begins to separate. I then poured enough water to cover the chicken, also add some salt if needed. Cover and cook over medium low heat until the chicken is done
- Very slowly and gently transfer the cooked chicken - I say very gently because it can fall apart!!!! into a serving dish, then pour the gravy over it. Garnish with some coriander leaves and onion
- Serve this along with some freshly steamed white rice... The chicken will just melt in your mouth... it was so YUM!
That's gingerbread house glue recipe, Special thanks to Beula Pandian Thomas for making this delicious recipe.