Sun, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make ground beef stew. ground beef stew is one of my favorite menu.
How to make ground beef stew easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the ground beef stew! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can diced or stewed tomatoes
- 1 salt&pepper
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 potatoes, chopped but not peeled
- 2 packages frozen mixed veggies
- 2 can water
- brown the ground beef with seasonings & then add the vegetables. saute for 2 mins, just until al dente.
- in a large soup pot, combine soups, water, potatoes & sauteed ingredients. add additional seasonings if necessary!
- simmer over low heat for at least one hour, then enjoy.
That's ground beef stew, Special thanks to DaniCalifornia for making this delicious recipe.