Tue, 12 2019
Armando's guava pie
It's easy to learn how to make guava pastry . guava pastry is one of my favorite menu.
How to make guava pastry easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the guava pastry ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 250 grams raisins
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 kg guava
- 2 tbsp powdered cinnamon
- 200 grams nuts (optional)
- 1000 grams puff pastry
- Pre-heat the ovenproof at 350 C°
- Cut the guava and remove the seeds. (You are not to use the seeds)
- Cover the ovenproof mold with a tiny layer of butter.
- Roll pastry into a big enough rectangle to cover the mold.
- Assembly the previously cut guava all over the mold with the rolled pastry.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon, raisins and nuts and stir them all over the guava.
- Roll the other half of the puff pastry to cover the top of the pie and gloss it with the yolk. Finally with a fork poke holes all over the top pastry.
- Bake for about 40 to 50 minutes till the pastry is browning due to the yolk.
That's guava pastry recipes, Special thanks to ArmandoChapa1 for making this delicious recipe.