Tue, 12 2019
Healthy fluffy pancakes
It's easy to learn how to make healthy pancake . healthy pancake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make healthy pancake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the healthy pancake ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 cup low fat milk
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients and whisk well together.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix well..although dont over whisk. Add a little water if you think its too thick but dont make it too runny.
- Heat a pan at medium to medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot enough pour 1/4 cup onto the pan and spread it lightly using a laddle.
- Once bubbles form and start popping flip it over. Dont increase the heat as they will burn fast.
- Serve with whatever toppings you like. (Honey, cream cheese, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream or fresh fruit). Enjoy!!!
That's healthy pancake recipes, Special thanks to khushi_canc for making this delicious recipe.