Mon, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make mince pies recipe puff pastry. mince pies recipe puff pastry is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mince pies recipe puff pastry easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mince pies recipe puff pastry! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 onion, chopped
- 4 clove garlic cloves
- 1 olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- salt & black pepper
- 1/2 cup red wine
- soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 400 grams minced beef
- 50 grams mushrooms
- puff pastry
- put the cut onions & the cut garlic cloves in a pan
- When crystallize the onion, put all the chopped peppers strips
- Put the minced beef, the mushrooms & the red wine in
- use the puff pastry into a pie pan with olive oil for the first layer
- Put the cooked stew to the top of the mold
- using a second layer of puff pastry for the top, remember to open holes for steam to escape
- Bake for half an hour at 200 ° C
That's mince pies recipe puff pastry, Special thanks to SussanSiv for making this delicious recipe.