Fri, 12 2019
Sweet Potato Cake Made with Pancake Mix
It's easy to learn how to make pancake recipe printable. pancake recipe printable is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pancake recipe printable easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pancake recipe printable! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 300 ml Milk
- 150 grams Baked or steamed sweet potato
- 80 grams Sugar
- 50 grams Pancake mix
- 50 grams Margarine
- 2 Eggs
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C. Coat the mould with oil and flour or line with parchment paper.
- Process all the ingredients in a mixer or a food processor, then pour the batter into the mould.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes in the preheated oven and it's done. Enjoy after chilling it in the fridge.
- This is a healthy version with no margarine. This is really moist and tasty.
That's pancake recipe printable, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.