Tue, 12 2019
Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
It's easy to learn how to make peanut butter cheesecake recipe. peanut butter cheesecake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make peanut butter cheesecake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the peanut butter cheesecake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- For The Crust
- 4 1/2 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- For The Filling
- 2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (not natural-style)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, broken into small pieces
- For The Topping
- 3 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine crushed Oreo cookies and peanuts that have been ground in a food processor with the melted butter.
- Pat the crust mixture onto the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese in bowl of electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add sugar, peanut butter and cream; mix until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, then fold in peanut butter cups with a rubber spatula.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Place springform pan into a larger baking pan.
- Pour hot water into the larger pan so that the water comes 1-inch up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake at 275°F 1-1/2 hours, or until firm and lightly browned.
- Combine the sour cream and sugar and spread on the cheesecake.
- Return the cake to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for one hour.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
That's peanut butter cheesecake recipe, Special thanks to DeadWing for making this delicious recipe.