Sun, 12 2019
Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries
It's easy to learn how to make puff pastry desserts. puff pastry desserts is one of my favorite menu.
How to make puff pastry desserts easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the puff pastry desserts! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 sheets Frozen puff pastry
- 1 Apple
- 2 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 100 grams Custard cream
- 1 Cinnamon
- 100 grams Honey lemon paste (or custard cream)
- For the custard cream, refer to the "Easy Custard Cream" recipeby Cookpad user "Lili". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145651-easy-custard-cream
- Slice the apples into thin wedges, sprinkle sugar and lemon juice, then microwave in a silicon steamer for 3 minutes.
- Return the puff pastries to room temperature (30 minutes), and cut each piece into thirds. Then make 5 diagonal cuts for ventilation in the middle of half of the pieces.
- When the apples cool...
- spread custard cream on half of the puff pastries.
- Then put three apple slices on top of each of the 6 pastries. Sprinkle cinnamon to taste.
- Top with honey lemon paste or more custard cream.
- Put the pastry with cuts on top, then crimp the edges with a fork to seal the edges.
- Brush on an egg wash, then bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 190℃.
That's puff pastry desserts, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.