Thu, 12 2019
Asian Slaw with Spicy Thai Vinaigrette
It's easy to learn how to make red cabbage asian salad. red cabbage asian salad is one of my favorite menu.
How to make red cabbage asian salad easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the red cabbage asian salad! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 (SALAD)
- 3 cup Finely shredded Savoy cabbage
- 3 cup Finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 cup carrots julienne (matchsticks)
- 2 Stems green onion, finely sliced (diagonally)
- 1 cup Snow peas, finely sliced (diagonally)
- 1 Telegraph cucumber, seeded and finely sliced (diagonally)
- 100 grams Bean sprouts
- 1 Long red chilli, finely sliced
- 3/4 cup Raw peanuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 (DRESSING)
- 1/3 cup Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Fresh chopped mint
- 1 tbsp Fresh chopped basil
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Minced ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1/2 cup Peanut oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Shred cabbage and julienne carrots as per ingredients list states.
- Slice green onion and snow peas.
- Basically- prep veggies as stated in ingredients list and throw together in a large salad bowl. The sesame seeds and peanuts need to be toasted in a dry fry pan before adding to salad.
- Now throw all dressing ingredients into a separate bowl, mix well with a fork and pour over salad. Mix well, garnish (if you like) with sliced chilli- lime wedges and mint leaves. Serves about 1000 sides.
- Great flavours, really very healthy. Go well as a side with chicken or pork. Give it a go kids- you'll love it!
That's red cabbage asian salad, Special thanks to ChrisO505 for making this delicious recipe.