Mon, 12 2019
Savory Sausage Stuffing
It's easy to learn how to make sage and onion stuffing recipe no egg. sage and onion stuffing recipe no egg is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sage and onion stuffing recipe no egg easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sage and onion stuffing recipe no egg! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Loaf Wheat Bread Rhodes ™ White or Dough , baked and cubed
- 1 pound sausage ground
- 1 yellow onion medium , chopped
- 2 - 3 celery ribs , chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced fresh
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 1/2 cup almonds slivered , toasted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter , melted
- 1/4 cup parsley minced fresh
- 1 egg , beaten
- 2 teaspoons sage rubbed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place cubed bread in a large bowl. Brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Add onion, celery, mushrooms and carrots and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add sausage mixture to bread cubes and toss to mix. Add all remaining ingredients and toss until well blended.
- Place in a sprayed 2 quart baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned.
That's sage and onion stuffing recipe no egg, Special thanks to cookinguy for making this delicious recipe.