Mon, 12 2019
My giant stuffed pig in a Blanket
It's easy to learn how to make sausage apple stuffing. sausage apple stuffing is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sausage apple stuffing easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sausage apple stuffing! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 12 Slices of Back Bacon
- 1/4 cup Sage and Onion Stuffing
- 1/4 cup Sausage Meat or 3 large Sausages with no skin
- 6 tsp Apple Sauce
- 6 tbsp Boiling water
- String to tie and hold
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a bowl mix the stuffing, water, Sausage meat and Apple sauce .
- Cut Tenderloin down the middle longways. Hack a little to make it a little wider so it resembles an open boat and put in the stuffing and press down.
- With the string line it on a work surface with a lot of slack at both ends, line the bacon overlapping as long as the tenderloin..
- Lay the Tenderloin on top and pinch meat together all the way along so as to hold it while you bring the bacon up around it place 2 pieces of bacon accross length ways to cover the fastened bit at the top.
- Now tie it all together round ways then accross the length or anyway you like. When fastened use olive oil and rub all over it, then wrap in tinfoil seal ends then cook for 1hr - 1hr.30 mins on 175°C or gas 6. Open up the foil and put back in for 5 mins to brown a little
- If you have some stuffing left over, you can add egg white and all purpose flour mix and add more flour until it stops being sticky. Roll into balls and cook with your tenderloin until cooked and have them on the side. Serve with New potatoes, small Roast potatoes or mixture of fresh Veg, and a little Apple Sauce on the tenderloin..
That's sausage apple stuffing, Special thanks to Maureen ???? for making this delicious recipe.