Fri, 12 2019
Hearty One Step Crock Pot Beef Stew
It's easy to learn how to make beef stew soup. beef stew soup is one of my favorite menu.
How to make beef stew soup easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the beef stew soup! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 pound 1" beef cubes (stew beef)
- 1 bunch celery
- 3 onions
- 4 small red potatoes (any potato will do)
- 3-5 carrots (I've also used a bag of baby carrots chopped)
- 1/2 -whole bag frozen corn
- 1/2 -whole bag frozen green beans
- 1/2 -whole bag frozen peas
- Chop all vegetables and throw everything into the crock pot. The beef can be fresh or frozen. Cook on low for 10-11 hours.
That's beef stew soup, Special thanks to jenny.dinuoscio for making this delicious recipe.