Wed, 12 2019
Jill's Buttermilk Biscuits - This Is An Easy, Perfect, Fluffy
It's easy to learn how to make biscuit recipe with lard. biscuit recipe with lard is one of my favorite menu.
How to make biscuit recipe with lard easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the biscuit recipe with lard! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 cup Self rising flour...plus more for dusting
- 1 stick Butter (unsalted) melted thin in Tupperware. Put back in freezer.
- 2 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1 each Cast iron skillet
- 1 Melted butter
- 1 Pastry brush
- Set oven at 425°F. Place skillet in oven to preheat. In a flat Tupperware lined with wax paper, melt one stick of butter. Place large bowl, pastry cutter, flour (measured and in the bowl) with the butter in freezer to get cold. I thin out the stick of butter to make it faster to cut into flour.
- Have the bowl of flour and cutter out of freezer. Quickly plop the butter out of the wax papered Tupperware in flour and start cutting until pea size crumbs. Pour in buttermilk. Dough will b sticky. Use extra flour while rolling it out. Cut biscuits.
- Carefully take skillet out of oven. Spray or butter. Place the biscuit doughs in the hot cast iron skillet. With finger, dot the tops. Brush butter on each. Bake for 15 minutes
That's biscuit recipe with lard, Special thanks to Jill C Fedeli for making this delicious recipe.