Sun, 12 2019
Quick Dessert -- Out the Box Brownies
It's easy to learn how to make brownie desserts. brownie desserts is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brownie desserts easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brownie desserts! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 box of your favorite box Brownie mix as well as what is needed to prepare them. (yes I cheated lol, be sure to check the expiration date too)
- 1 box vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 dozen cherries
- 1 packages bottle Hershey's chocolate syrup
- prepare Brownies as usual.
- while warm, cut into bite sized squares and place each square on a white plate.
- add a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream onto each square.
- drizzle chocolate in a back n forth design as seen on the picture and at the end of the drizzle, leave a dot of chocolate on the plate.
- place a cherry on the chocolate dot on the plate and serve immediately while warm.
That's brownie desserts, Special thanks to MiaThornyRose for making this delicious recipe.