Thu, 12 2019
White Layer Cake with a Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake center layer and a Raspberry Cream Frosting
It's easy to learn how to make cheesecake recipe kraft. cheesecake recipe kraft is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cheesecake recipe kraft easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cheesecake recipe kraft! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- For Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugat
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, cut in half
- For The White Cake
- 1 cup whole milk
- 6 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup room temperature butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- For The Raspberry Cream Frosting
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- For Garnish
- as needed fresh raspberries
- as needed dark and white chocolate shavings
- Make the Raspberry Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 325. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar nail smooth
- Add eggs one at a time and beat in, beat in salt and vanilla
- Fold in sour cream until well blended
- Gently fold in fresh raspberry halfs
- Pour into prepared springform pan. Drop 3 mounds of raspberry jam on top of cheesecake. Using a butter knife or skewer swirl jam through batter
- Place cheesecake on foil lined baking sheet and bake 50 to 60 minutes until just slightly jiggly in center. Cool completely on rack until room temperature then wrap entire pan in plastic wrap and frees until hard at least 4 hours or overnight
- Make Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 - 9 inch cake pans well with bakers spray
- In a large bowl whisk together milk, egg whites and vanilla
- In another large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
- Add butter to flour mixture and beat on low until its a crumbly mixture
- Add 1/2 of the milk mixture and beat until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients milk mixture and beat until well blended
- Pour evenly into prepared pans and bake 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on racks 20 minutes. Then remove and cool completely
- Make Filling and Frosting
- Beat cream until it holds soft peaks in a large bowl
- In another bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and jam until smooth
- Add 1/3 of cream cheese mixture to whipped cream and beat in until its holding its shape
- Fold on remaining Icream cheese mixture in two additions until well blended
- Assemble Cake
- Place one cake layer bottom up on serving plate.
- Apply a thin layer of filling
- Remove cheesecake from freezer and then pan by running a thin knife around pan and releasing sides. Carefully put a spatula under cheesecake to remove springform bottom plate and place on cake layer, bottom flat side facing up.
- Top cheesecake with a thin layer of filling
- Place second cake layer on cheesecake layer
- Frost entire cake
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and dark and white chocolate shavings. Keep cake refrigerated but be sure the cheesecake layer has defrosted before serving. About 4 hours should set the frosting and thaw the cheesecake. Let slices stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes for best flavor.
That's cheesecake recipe kraft, Special thanks to fenway for making this delicious recipe.