Thu, 12 2019
Chicken Curry over RiceCook time : 1 hour, 10 servings
It's easy to learn how to make chicken curry with condiments . chicken curry with condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chicken curry with condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chicken curry with condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken Shredded
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 small Chopped Onion
- 4 Stock Celery (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 2 cup Chicken Broth
- 4 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Corriander
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Condiments (Optional)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Bacon
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds or Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Sweet Relish
- 6 large Boiled Eggs Chopped
- 1 Mango Chutney (jar)
- 4 cup Jasmine Rice
- Cook the rice as directed on the package. Note: You can use any kind of rice you wish.
- Add butter to a stock pot on medium high heat, then add celery and the onion and sauté
- Turn down the stove to medium, then add stock and cream of Mushroom soup, coconut milk stir
- Add half and half stir
- Note: curry is a aquired taste and we use a lot in this dish. Only add a little at a time until the spices are good for you
- Add the curry, corriander and cumin and stir
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes and serve over cooked rice
- Add any or all condiments (Optional)
That's chicken curry with condiments recipes, Special thanks to lonnie muncy for making this delicious recipe.