Fri, 12 2019
Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies
It's easy to learn how to make classic shortbread cookie recipe. classic shortbread cookie recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make classic shortbread cookie recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the classic shortbread cookie recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 6 ounces unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks) at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon marachino cherry juice
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 15 marachino cherries, chopped
- For Topping
- 1 cup salted almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg ewash)
- For Drizzle
- 4 ounces white chocolaye, melted
- 3 punces milk chovolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment ppaper
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add extracts and cherry juice and beat in
- Add flour and salt, when just blended add chopped cherries
- Combine tne chopped almonds wíth the granulated sugar on a plate
- Roll cookies into I inch balls
- Dip in egg wash
- Roll in almond sugar and place on prepared pan flatten tops with the alm of your hand. Bake 12 to 18 minutes. Cool on rcks
- When cool drizzle with white cgocolate
- Then milk chocolate, allow to set
That's classic shortbread cookie recipe, Special thanks to fenway for making this delicious recipe.