Sat, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make cookies recipe food network. cookies recipe food network is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cookies recipe food network easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cookies recipe food network! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 **** this was inspired by '$10 meals' from the FOOD NETWORK
- 6 slice thick bacon
- 4 cup cabbage (red and green)
- 1 large onion, divided
- 1 **** salt, pepper,,& garlic powder
- 6 button mushrooms
- 2 lb round steak or flat iron steak
- 2 tbsp Dijon type mustard
- 2 clove fresh minced garlic
- 2 stick celery, course chop
- 2 tbsp dill pickle relish
- 2 carrots, course chop
- 1 *** 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 can diced tomatoes (10 1/2 oz can)
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- VERY GOOD!!! but it is time consuming so this is a perfect special occasion meal. Maybe an anniversary or birthday... Maybe an impressive dinner party such as in-laws, business, friends etc...
- Fry bacon until crisp ... drain on paper towel. set aside.
- cook cabbage in bacon drippings. when cabbage is wilted add garlic and onion. 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 black pepper. take skillet off flame to cool. place mixture in bowl for assembly.
- DO NOT CLEAN SKILLET.
- use hand to crumble bacon... put in cabbage mixture. add dill pickle relish and mix everything well.
- cut steak into 4 pieces. pound steak with a mallet. place plastic wrap over the steak. flip it over and pound the other side. use a paint brush and put a very thin layer of Dijon mustard on the upside of the steak. put about a palm size amount of the cabbage mixture.
- starting at the small end of the steak, roll the steak tightly around the cabbage mixture. tie the meat bundles with cooking twine.
- put a splash of oil in the pan where cabbage was cooked. fry the meat bundles until they are browned on the outside. take them out of the skillet once brown.
- add carrots, celery, and onions.
- stir veggies to semi soft. deglaze skillet by adding 1/4 cup red wine and when hot again add canned tomatoes. add sugar to cut through the tart/ acidic taste.
- place meat bundles back in sauce and look cook for 45 minutes.
- taste sauce to see if it needs s&p
- steak should be very tender.
That's cookies recipe food network, Special thanks to MsKipper for making this delicious recipe.