Mon, 12 2019
No Eggs or Butter Necessary! Pancake Mix Based Ginger Cookies
It's easy to learn how to make cookies recipe no eggs. cookies recipe no eggs is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cookies recipe no eggs easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cookies recipe no eggs! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 100 grams ○Pancake mix
- 25 grams ○Sugar
- 20 grams Olive oil (vegetable oil is fine too)
- 2 tsp Grated ginger (tubed is fine too)
- 1/2 tbsp Milk
- Mix together all the ○ ingredients and mix well.
- Add in the ginger.
- Add in the olive oil and mix well.
- If it's hard to mix because of the dryness, add in the milk bit by bit.
- Preheat your oven to 170℃.
- Pour the batter into a plastic bag and then roll the dough out till it's about 5 mm thick.
- You can cut the dough by pressing down with a cookie cutter onto the bag.
- You can also cut the dough by pressing down with the backside of a knife.
- Take the dough out of the plastic bag and arrange it on top of a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 170℃. Feel free to adjust the baking time based on your oven so that the cookies don't burn.
That's cookies recipe no eggs, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.