Thu, 12 2019
Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread DinnerCook time : 30 mins, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make costco frozen seafood mix . costco frozen seafood mix is one of my favorite menu.
How to make costco frozen seafood mix easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the costco frozen seafood mix ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- ● For The EZ Roasted Garlic Spread
- 1 Pound Fresh Garlic Cloves [left whole]
- 2 tbsp Quality Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil]
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary [heaping]
- 1/4 tsp Thyme [heaping]
- 1/4 tsp Dried Parsley [heaping]
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper [heaping]
- 1/4 tsp Salt [or less to taste]
- to taste Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Sheets Tinfoil
- ● For The EZ Bread
- 1 Large Baguette Bread Loaf [to be baked at home - marketside makes a great one]
- ● For The EZ Seafood
- 1 (12 oz) Bag Pre-Steamed Shrimp [de-shelled - de-thawed - de-veined - tails left on]
- 1 (16 oz) Box Presteamed Frozen Clams
- ● For The EZ Alfredo Sauce
- 2 (15 oz) Jars Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce [one garlic alfredo - one regular alfredo]
- 1/4 Cup Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [+ reserves for garnish]
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Splash Chardonnay
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- as needed Fresh Parsley [garnish]
- ● For The Noodles
- 1 Box Linguine Noodles
- 1 needed Quality Olive Oil [to coat noodles]
- ● For The Garnishments
- as needed Fresh Parsley
- ● For The Seafood De-thaw shrimp in sink. Leave clams in freezer until ready to serve. Private Reserves or out a great steamed clam. Available at Costco and Sams Club.
- Start by making your roasted garlic by mixing everything together in double lined tinfoil. Mix up well.
- Seal garlic up tightly. In a preheated 400° oven - bake for 30 minutes.
- At the same time, bake your bread as per manufactures directions [usually 7 to 10 minutes at 400°] then cover bread with a towel until you're ready to slice and serve.
- Once roasted - using forks or a potato masher - mash garlic mixture well. Taste test to see if you'd like to add additional herbs or salt. If you feel it's too salty - no worries. Just add additional sun dried tomatoes.
- Serve garlic spread warm or room temp in small individual Ramikins for your guests.
- Roasted garlic and baguettes presented by one of my 7 year old students.
- Alfredo Sauce ingredients. Mushrooms not pictured.
- Add 2 tbsp of your roasted garlic mixture and bring all sauce ingredients to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- At the same time - begin your noodle water boil with salt and a dash of olive oil. Boil as per manufactures directions. Usually 12 minutes.
- In the last 3 minutes of your 10 minute Alfredo simmer - put in your shrimp. You're only wanting to warm them since they're already pre -steamed.
- Drain pasta and lightly coat noodles with olive oil.
- Heat clams in microwave as per manufactures directions. Usually 3 to 5 minutes. Place any residual juices from that steam in your pasta and mix.
- This was a submission by one of my 7 year old students who really wanted to try clams but couldn't stand the thought of touching their shells. [?] So, the clams are all internal in this photo and out of shell. Yup. He wouldn't touch a single one. [smh]
- Plate you pasta. Ladle on your seafood Alfredo Sauce. Top dish with whole steamed clams. Garnish with parmasean cheese and fresh parsley. Serve with roasted garlic spread and fresh warmed bread to the side. Also, pair your dish with a quality Chardonnay. Enjoy!
That's costco frozen seafood mix recipes, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.