Thu, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make cute gingerbread men recipe. cute gingerbread men recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cute gingerbread men recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cute gingerbread men recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 Cups All purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon ginger , ground
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 150 Grams Butter
- 1 Egg , beaten
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Sift flour, baking soda and ground ginger together and place in a bowl or food processor. Add Brown Sugar or Dark Cane Sugar.
- Add butter and rub in with fingertips or pulse in food processor until resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add egg and stir or pulse to mix. If the dough is too sticky, add a little more flour to the mix and wrap in cling wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out on lightly floured surface or between 2 sheets of baking paper until 5mm thick. Using cookie cutters, cut shapes and place on tray. Form leftover dough into a ball and re-roll and repeat cutting out until all the dough is used up.
- Bake gingerbread men for 8-10 minutes or until cooked and golden. Remove from oven and cool on baking rack.
- Make icing by adding a few drops of food colouring and 11⁄2 tsp water to the icing sugar. Mix and pipe out designs as per your interest.
That's cute gingerbread men recipe, Special thanks to Lejna Ramachandran for making this delicious recipe.