Tue, 12 2019
Fish PorridgeCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make fish condiments . fish condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make fish condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the fish condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- For the rice:
- 2 cups rice
- 4 cups water
- For the porridge:
- 2,5 lt water
- 300 gr grouper skinless fillet
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 inches ginger, pounded or finely grated/minced
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Soy sauce condiments:
- soy sauce
- ginger, thinly sliced
- green onions
- birds eye chili peppers (if you like it spicy)
- Put the rice in the blender with 1 cup water. Make rough purée rice (not too long so the rice won’t be too soft like baby food).
- Boil the rest of the water. Add rice purée.
- Add garlic, ginger, fish, salt, and pepper. Keep stirring until boiling.
- Serve warm with green onions garnish dan soy sauce condiments! ????
That's fish condiments recipes, Special thanks to jenscookingdiary for making this delicious recipe.