Sun, 12 2019
Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twistCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make homemade condiments . homemade condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make homemade condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the homemade condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 pound 80/20 ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- About 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- About 1 tablespoon of Ranchero liquid sazon(seasoning)
- 1 pinch oregano
- Half a packet of sazon Goya culantro & achiote
- Some adobo
- Romaine lettuce
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced onions
- Hamburger buns
- American cheese
- First you start with putting the ground beef in a bowl. Then you add all of the seasonings, chopped onions, garlic, parsley and cilantro Mix it all up. preheat the oven for 400 degrees. Start cutting all of your desired toppings, put to the side.
- You start by molding your burgers now. I make my burgers really thin. But that’s just my preference, you can make them as thick as you’d like ????. I put them on a ungreased aluminum pan 4 at a time. Put your burgers in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Once they are done they will look like this. Take the buns and add the cheese and patty. Heat in the oven for 2 minutes until the cheese has melted and bun is warm. Once you take the burgers out then you add whichever toppings or condiments ! Enjoy
That's homemade condiments recipes, Special thanks to lyannev1991 for making this delicious recipe.