Thu, 12 2019
It's easy to learn how to make meat yule log. meat yule log is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meat yule log easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meat yule log! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 500 grams [a] Ground meat
- 100 ml Frozen mixed vegetables
- 200 ml Panko (soak in milk)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Baby cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper, allspice etc.
- 1/2 Onion (mice and saute)
- 5 slice Bacon (cut in half)
- 1 Carrots, cherry tomatoes, okura, radish etc.
- 1 [b] Meat sauce, sauce, soy sauce
- Combine [a] well.
- In a savarin ring mold, place the bacon diagonally, like ribbons. Then fill the mold with the meat mixture.
- Bake in a 180℃ oven for 30 minutes. Adjust the baking time/temperature if necessary.
- When the juices run clear when poked with a toothpick, it's done.
- Tilt the mold over a pan and drain the drippings onto the pan. On a large plate, flip the mold and take out the meatloaf. Be careful not to break it.
- Decorate with the vegetables of your choice. If you are using carrots or okura, cook before use.
- Add [b] in the pan with drippings and combine. Pour the sauce in the center of the meatloaf. Adjust the seasonings of the sauce as you like.
That's meat yule log, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.